Some of Samsung phones can’t read Khmer after you upgrade to Android Lollipop 5.0. I have been searching for months, even asking in Facebook group of how to read Khmer in Lollipop without root; unfortunately, i got no answers.
Few weeks ago, I finally managed to find a grateful youtube link, which helped to solve my problem. And here we go, it is very easy and simple. Just download APK Hanuman Khmer unicode font, install it, then change your phone’s font display by choosing this awesome Hanuman font, thats it.
To install font,
– Click this link Hanuman.apk
– Allow unknown source to install apk file in your phone ( Setting > General > Security > ‘tick’ Unknown Sources)
– Install font by finding Hanuman.apk in Download folder (My Files App > All Files > Download > Hanuman.apk), and follow instruction.
– Choose installed font as phone’s default font ( Setting > Device > Font > Font type > choose Hanuman font)
Here we go, test your Khmer font by open your Facebook or come back my blog to read posts in Khmer 😉
* Credit to Sotheavorn Sin Youtube channel